1. Demolish internal stairs in the centre of the house and relocate the main stair to create a connection for all house levels.
The stair demolition improved the living room on the lower ground and allowed relocation of the lower ground kitchen to the living space.
2. We placed a laundry with lots of storage and an additional shower and toilet in place of the existing kitchen room.
3. A laundry chute was built near the existing bathroom on the ground floor down to the laundry.
4. We relocated the main entrance to the higher level.
5. The existing swimming pool stairs and the gate from the driveway side were demolished and new gates introduced at the house side – this dramatically improved garage and swimming pool access.
6. We opened the family room northern wall facing the swimming pool and added full height glazing to greatly improve the backyard view.
7. Replacing all the windows and increasing windows heights across the house improved light penetration and visual connection with the gorgeous garden.
8. A lot of joinery was added across the existing house, including a new walk-in robe into the existing space with considerable cupboard capacity.
9. We replaced the existing timber flooring with the new floating floor which also improved the home's insulation.
10. Plus, we added additional storage space to the kitchen, as well as introducing a new island bench, integrated fridge and pantry.