The selected materials and finishes used throughout the interior included:
· Solid Spotted Gum timber vanity tops in the guest powder room and main bathroom.
· Eveneer Almond timber veneer finish for the main joinery and built in furniture in the master en-suite and bedroom.
· 2Pac polyurethane satin finishes colour matched to tiles or stone bench tops. Colours included from Dulux – Black Caviar, Castlecliff, Haast, Natural White, Mount Buller & Deep Lake.
· Natural Super White Granite feature benches in the main kitchen with Caesarstone Snow quartz stone bench tops to match the natural white main cabinet finish in the kitchen.
· Spotted Gum timber veneer joinery in the feature wine cellar at the end of the main kitchen.
· Natural Carrara Marble feature vanity tops in the master suite to match the Carrara look mosaic floor tiles.
· Polytec Bottega Oak Woodmatt timber look-a-like joinery finish to the study library joinery.
· Polytec Notaio Walnut Woodmatt timber look-a-like joinery finish in the outdoor bathroom.
· Dekton Radium porcelain slabs for the outdoor alfresco benchtops and splashback.
· Polytec Alfresco range Cinder Matt for the main outdoor alfresco joinery.