Surface attraction – the Dekton® Stonika collection
Vibrant, realistic veined patterns and textures matched with the highest technological performance required in a hard-working kitchen, this is the hyper-realistic Dekton® Stonika range from Cosentino
Dekton® by Cosentino, the ultra-compact architectural surface with advanced technical properties for both interior and exterior application, introduces the Dekton® Stonika Collection –its most advanced offering yet.
Comprised of six stunning new hues, the Stonika Collection draws inspiration from the most coveted natural stone materials – with spectacular shine and unrivaled durability. New findings in the manufacturing process also allow for sharper designs and in turn, an ultra-realistic appeal. The Stonika Collection also offers the best resistance to thermal shock and impact in the market. This comes as a result of the manufacturer’s continued commitment to staying at the forefront of design and durability through its industry-leading research and development.
“Dekton Stonika is a next-generation, high-test version of our celebrated Dekton XGloss Natural Collection,” says Valentin Tijeras, VP Product and Innovation Cosentino Group. “At Cosentino, we are constantly pushing the envelope – finding ways to beat our very best to help drive both our brand and the industry as a whole forward, and to continue to inspire those who specify our materials.”
Created from a sophisticated blend of raw materials from glass, quartz and porcelain, Dekton has a high resistance to UV rays, scratches, stains and thermal shock. Its durability and ease of care offer a wealth of applications, including flooring, facades, wall cladding, worktops, stairs and more. It is available in large format and a variety of thickness which allows for seamless creative possibilities for architects and designers for both residential and commercial projects.
The Dekton Stonika Collection includes the following 6 colors:
- Olimpo takes inspiration from the very best Carrara marble for the most discerning customer. Dramatic, elegant veining against a soft white background is accented by its dazzling shine.
- Bergen channels the perfection of Portobello natural stone. Its intricate, sculptural structure is strengthened by its lustrous finish.
- Arga embraces the iconic texture and soft warmth of Taj Mahal quarzite. The soft, creamy background with subtle veins intensifies its dramatic structure.
- Taga, also inspired by Taj Mahal quartzite, offers a more modern interpretation to align with the latest trends while maintaining the true character of the stone, with gray tones and marble veins to highlight the structure.
- Sogne captures the distinctive, weathered beauty of Gris Pulpis natural stone. With a texture that blends natural stone and aged concrete, it evokes an industrial aesthetic with the juxtaposition of it’s ultra-glossy shine.
- Korso embodies the same texture as Sogne, but with warm, luxurious earth tones. Gray veins coupled with its intense base makes a stunning statement.
To learn more about the Dekton® Stonika collection, visit Cosentino.