Surface attraction – the Dekton Stonika collection
Vibrant, realistic veined patterns and textures matched with the highest technological performance required in a hard-working kitchen, this is the hyper-realistic Dekton Stonika range from Cosentino
Dekton by Cosentino, the ultra-compact architectural surface with advanced technical properties for both interior and exterior application, introduces the Dekton Stonika Collection –its most advanced offering yet.
Comprised of six stunning new hues, the Stonika Collection draws inspiration from the most coveted natural stone materials – with spectacular shine and unrivaled durability. New findings in the manufacturing process also allow for sharper designs and in turn, an ultra-realistic appeal. The Stonika Collection also offers the best resistance to thermal shock and impact in the market. This comes as a result of the manufacturer’s continued commitment to staying at the forefront of design and durability through its industry-leading research and development.
“Dekton Stonika is a next-generation, high-test version of our celebrated Dekton XGloss Natural Collection,” says Valentin Tijeras, VP Product and Innovation Cosentino Group. “At Cosentino, we are constantly pushing the envelope – finding ways to beat our very best to help drive both our brand and the industry as a whole forward, and to continue to inspire those who specify our materials.”
Created from a sophisticated blend of raw materials from glass, quartz and porcelain, Dekton has a high resistance to UV rays, scratches, stains and thermal shock. Its durability and ease of care offer a wealth of applications, including flooring, facades, wall cladding, worktops, stairs and more. It is available in large format and a variety of thickness which allows for seamless creative possibilities for architects and designers for both residential and commercial projects.
The Dekton Stonika Collection includes the following 6 colors:
- Olimpo takes inspiration from the very best Carrara marble for the most discerning customer. Dramatic, elegant veining against a soft white background is accented by its dazzling shine.
- Bergen channels the perfection of Portobello natural stone. Its intricate, sculptural structure is strengthened by its lustrous finish.
- Arga embraces the iconic texture and soft warmth of Taj Mahal quarzite. The soft, creamy background with subtle veins intensifies its dramatic structure.
- Taga, also inspired by Taj Mahal quartzite, offers a more modern interpretation to align with the latest trends while maintaining the true character of the stone, with gray tones and marble veins to highlight the structure.
- Sogne captures the distinctive, weathered beauty of Gris Pulpis natural stone. With a texture that blends natural stone and aged concrete, it evokes an industrial aesthetic with the juxtaposition of it’s ultra-glossy shine.
- Korso embodies the same texture as Sogne, but with warm, luxurious earth tones. Gray veins coupled with its intense base makes a stunning statement.
To learn more about the Dekton® Stonika collection, visit Cosentino.
Story by: Trendsideas
Home kitchen bathroom commercial design
Ostrich-look cabinetry adds layer of luxe
Stepped this way
We know the Specialists