Published: 08 Sep 2017, 15:29:47
Want to know more?Contact us
Since their launch in 2007, Tanova’s pull out kitchen bins and laundry units have established a strong reputation and following amongst New Zealand kitchen makers, cabinet makers and joiners. And why wouldn’t they? They’re designed and assembled here in New Zealand; by Kiwis, for Kiwis, plus the ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy and exemplary customer service from Tanova creators, Access Group, is hard to beat.
Now the Access Group team have applied their expert knowledge around runner based storage and organisation to a new ventilated drawer system. Tanova Ventilated Drawers are perfect for use in sculleries, pantries, wardrobes and kids’ play rooms to name just a few domestic uses. But why stop there? Think salons, shop fitouts, early childhood facilities, offices, health professionals and more!
Launching in classic RAL9010 white. But why not get creative? Talk to us about custom colour to suit your client's project
- Durable powder coated steel with a modern, funky look
- Ventilated panels allow for airflow: helps prevent rapid food decay in the kitchen or mustiness in the laundry
- Solid drawer base prevents fall-through of liquids and other drawer contents
- Mounted on tried and true Kingslide soft close ball bearing runners
- 25kg load capacity for 350mm runner (390mm deep cabinet)
- 34kg load capacity for 500mm runner (500mm deep cabinet)
- Available in two cabinet widths: 450mm and 600mm
- Available in two cabinet depths: 390mm and 500mm
- Available in three drawer heights: 165mm, 229mm, 293mm*
For more information visit the TANOVA VENTILATED DRAWERS section on our website.