By Trends Publishing, 28 May 2010, 16:00:00
Want to know more?Contact us
Whether you're an aspiring master chef or simply have a passion for good food, appliances from DCS by Fisher & Paykel can make it happen
There has been a sea change in entertaining at home in the past few years. Meals don't just appear from some unseen kitchen. Today, meal preparation is much more of a special event with guests and hosts enjoying the social interaction.
But for a truly successful dinner party, there is no doubt high-performance appliances are crucial. DCS by Fisher & Paykel understands full well just how much difference the right appliances can make. The DCS WOUD-230 30in double oven is a good example.
Laurence Mawhinney, vice-president sales and marketing, says the DCS WOUD-230 does not compete with other home ovens – it's designed to rival professional restaurant ovens.
"Its performance is notable for its lack of hot or cold spots, so food is cooked evenly with no light- or dark-colored areas. Like the DCS ranges, this oven makes entertaining a breeze – you can be sure your dishes will bake or cook exactly as planned."
The DCS RX215PJX1 refrigerator is another example of the company's attention to detail. The refrigerator incorporates a temperature-controlled beverage chiller, humidity-controlled vegetable drawer and internal ice dispenser.
The professional design features of all DCS appliances reflect the company's background in manufacturing appliances for the commercial market, says Mawhinney.
"DCS has leveraged this experience so that homeowners can enjoy the same performance and features that professional chefs have come to expect."
To contact DCS, phone (888) 936 7872. Website: www.dcsappliances.com.
Other Kitchen Stories
- Semi-industrial materials define this kitchen
- Practical wood kitchen complements holiday home living
- Kitchen renovation creates open-plan living with garden views
- Black and white kitchen brings modern touch to warehouse conversion
- Huge wall tiles form the backdrop in this modern kitchen extension
- A variety of wood species feature in this new home and kitchen
- Sculptural family kitchen cabinetry boasts geometric forms
- Minimalist family kitchen with black wall cabinetry and wood-framed island
- Kitchen renovation combines understated white island with dark wood cabinetry kitchen
- Light-filled kitchen remodel with glass-faced upper cabinets
Latest Articles See more
- IAG and Goodman achieve 5 Stars
- New Zealand Gold Star Excellence for World Green Building Week
- Old post office and new theatre create performing arts centre
- Upmarket coastal home evokes classic Cape Cod style features
- Long narrow site suits owners' request for privacy in their new home
- White and wood merge to warm effect in this kitchen design