By Trends Publishing, 06 Nov 2012, 09:00:00
Want to know more?Contact us
Dream City offers eco-friendly luxury living
Everyone looks for a point of difference when choosing a new home – this development, with its magical lakefront setting, offers several.
From the picturesque, tranquil location to the distinctive eco-friendly architecture, Dream City captures the imagination in more ways than one.
Developed by Bludream City Development Sdn Bhd, a division of The Clearwater Group (Malaysia), Dream City is in Seri Kembangan, on the Bluwater Estate at The Mines.
Comprising seven angled towers of different heights, Dream City was inspired by nature – in particular the undulating limestone mountains that can be found in many places along the Southeast Asian coast.
The towers sit right at the edge of a 20ha deepwater lake – the main lobby opens up to the view. Residents can also enjoy attractive walking tracks, two tennis courts, three infinity-edge pools, yoga pavilions, a gymnasium and a theme Sky Park on the 7th floor, which features the Club Garden, Sport Garden, Follies Garden and Forest Garden.
Eco-friendly features also set this development apart. These include a Home Energy Power Course monitor that displays electricity usage, low-VOC paints, solid bamboo flooring, rainwater recycling for use in common areas, building materials that have a low carbon footprint, and lighting that is energy efficient.
However, luxury is not compromised. Apartments, which range in size from one-bedroom units to duplex penthouses, have 3m-high ceilings that provide a cool, airy interior. Natural light and lake views are maximised.
Top security is a given, with card access to the lobby, lifts and car parks, 24-hour CCTV surveillance, 24-hour security personnel services and double-gated security.
Dream City is close to a major commercial centre, shopping complexes, including Mines Shopping Mall by Capital Land, and Jaya Jusco in Balakong. It is just a 15-minute drive to KLCC.
The development is close to leading education institutions and universities, hotels, medical institutions and hospitals, and a number of golf courses. It is a 5-minute walk to the the Australian International School and the Mines Resort and Golf Club. Public transport is within easy reach, with commuter trains, buses and a taxi stand close by. And there is easy access to main highways and expressways.
Dream City was designed by Eco ID, an award-winning architectural firm based in Singapore. And even though the development is being built in stages and is not yet complete, it has already been recognised as offering something out of the ordinary – it won the award for Best Apartment Malaysia 2012/2013 in the International Property Awards Asia Pacific.
The Clearwater Group specialises in boutique property developments and has two additional major projects under its belt, namely Clearwater Residence and Bluconstellation. All the projects, including Dream City, are in prestigious locations and have unique features that set them apart from each other.
For more information, contact Dream City Sales Gallery, Jalan Anggerik, Bluwater Estate, Mines Resort City, 43300, Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Hotline: (+6018) 2828 238. Tel: (+603) 8959 8958. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.dreamcity.com.my.
Other Apartment design Stories
- 1950s beachside getaway is transformed into a sculptural new home
- Modern, cantilevered home makes the most of coastal site
- Large rural indoor outdoor home re-creates the feel of luxury hotels
- Contemporary seaside home with cantilevered living spaces, and outdoor kitchen
- Home designed with two pavilions makes the most of lake and mountain views
- Dynamic new home design addresses a sloping site with two L-shaped structures
- Heritage-protected elements and contemporary improvements are merged in this renovation
- New home with two-tone cladding and connection to nature
- Large Hollywood home with limestone cladding and double-height entertaining spaces
- Private, flexible home for family or empty nesters with great indoor-outdoor flow
Latest Articles See more
- This new kitchen combines luxury with the latest high-tech features
- The easy way to achieve all you want in your new kitchen design
- Chant door handles complement this high-end Lodge
- The ideal compact first home or holiday bach
- These stylish freestanding ovens also give you advanced technologies
- Crisp contemporary home benefits from multi-clad look