By Trends Publishing, 12 Apr 2012, 08:00:00
Want to know more?Contact us
Resort-style living in Jakarta at Le Parc
A lush tropical landscape in the heart of the city? It may sound like a contradiction in terms, but a new development in the heart of the Jakarta CBD shows that it is possible to have the best of both worlds.
Le Parc, developed by Thamrin Nine and designed by architectural firm WATG, is a low-density lifestyle development with three residential selections – and another highrise-skyloft to come in Phase 2.
The Mansion at Le Parc is a modern interpretation of early 20th-century classic contemporary architecture, which was popular during the Dutch Colonial era. This luxury residence is designed to appeal to discerning international clients looking for a prestigious address and a world-class lifestyle.
The Mansion architecture features oversized columns, window trims and balcony details in keeping with the building's classical proportions. On the interior, a vast atrium with a large skylight creates a lush tropical greenhouse, which is maintained at a comfortable 24°C. The focal point of the atrium is a cascading fountain that enhances the sense of tranquillity.
Gardens surround the exterior of Le Parc as well, creating a central park that seems far removed from the busy city.
Le Park Townhomes also recall the charm of a bygone era. These multi-level units embrace the central park and are available in a range of sizes. Each unit has a private elevator with direct access from the assigned basement car park spaces. Ground- and top-floor units offer a choice of either a private garden or a lap pool.
The Terraces at Le Parc is a luxury, 12-storey condominium located on the east side, directly facing the central park and swimming pool. Each unit also has its own private elevator and assigned parking spaces. The units are contemporary in design, with spacious open-plan living areas well suited to entertaining. A modern kitchen with the latest amenities is separated into wet and dry areas. The apartments are also designed to maximise natural cross ventilation.
Environmental sustainability was a key design driver for the development. Windows are double glazed, and the air conditioning system is designed to provide power savings. Several units also have green solar panels that generate heat for hot water.
All of the facilities provide five-star accommodation, and residents can enlist the services of a concierge from an adjoining hotel. A la carte service is also available. On-site amenities include a swimming pool, wine locker, business centre, café, badminton court, jogging track, children's playground and valet service.
Le Parc is within walking distance of shopping arcades, offices, hotels, restaurants, a school, sports hall, cinema, five-star ballroom, MRT station and bus services.
For further information on Le Parc, contact PT Wisma Kartika, UOB Plaza 40th Floor, Jl MH Thamrin No 10, Jakarta 10230, Indonesia. Tel: (+62) 21 2993 7299. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit the website: www.thamrinnine.com.
Other Apartment design Stories
- 1950s beachside getaway is transformed into a sculptural new home
- Modern, cantilevered home makes the most of coastal site
- Large rural indoor outdoor home re-creates the feel of luxury hotels
- Contemporary seaside home with cantilevered living spaces, and outdoor kitchen
- Home designed with two pavilions makes the most of lake and mountain views
- Dynamic new home design addresses a sloping site with two L-shaped structures
- Heritage-protected elements and contemporary improvements are merged in this renovation
- New home with two-tone cladding and connection to nature
- Large Hollywood home with limestone cladding and double-height entertaining spaces
- Private, flexible home for family or empty nesters with great indoor-outdoor flow
Latest Articles See more
- This new kitchen combines luxury with the latest high-tech features
- The easy way to achieve all you want in your new kitchen design
- Chant door handles complement this high-end Lodge
- The ideal compact first home or holiday bach
- These stylish freestanding ovens also give you advanced technologies
- Crisp contemporary home benefits from multi-clad look