Which photography would you choose to promote your business?
Amateur photography may save you a few dollars in the short term, but it could cost you thousands of dollars in lost work.
Don’t take shortcuts. Please let us help you!
Great photography is the secret of Trends’ success and the secret to your success with Trends.
We recommend you use
1. Professionally shot, medium format color transparencies. For
optimum results let us scan the images for you at no extra charge. They
will be returned to you upon completion of the publication.
2. RAW file format, TIFFs or EPS files:
• Final physical image size: 240mm x 275mm
• Final file size: 45+MB
• Minimum megapixel camera: 16MP
• Compression: We will accept TIFF and EPS files that have been
zipped or stuffed. We will not accept compressed formats i.e. JPGs of
• NB: RAW FILES WILL PRODUCE THE BEST RESULTS. RAW files contain
all possible data captured by the camera and allow maximim adjustments
to be made to color, exposure, tone and sharpness.
• Pre-sharpened TIFFs and EPSs can’t be sharpened again without
detail loss. JPGs converted to TIFFs and EPSs are still JPG quality.
All JPG compressed files have lost data.
We do not recommend the use of 35mm color slides or photographic
prints of any size as they do not reproduce well and will affect the
If transparencies can not be supplied we do accept pre-scanned material on CD or via our file transfer (FTP) facility.
• For best results, scan from transparencies and have your scanning carried out on a quality, professional scanner.
• Scan at 300 dpi, at a minimum size of 276mm deep x 210mm wide (11”x 11”).
• Color space CMYK/RGB images in TIFF, PSD, or EPS formats. Note: for best results supply RGB images
• Please print all images and indicate which ones you would prefer to use.
• Cloning, color matching or color correction will be charged at $100 per hour